WF Azure Activity Pack CTP 1
The Microsoft WF Azure Activity Pack CTP 1 is the first community technology preview (CTP) release of Azure activities implementation based on Windows Workflow Foundation in .NET Framework 4.0 (WF4) and Windows Azure SDK
. The implementation contains a set of activities based on Windows Azure Storage Service
and Windows Azure AppFabric Caching Service
, which enables developers to easily access these Azure services within a workflow application.
This Activity Pack includes the following activities:For Windows Azure Storage Service - Blob
For Windows Azure Storage Service - Table
- PutBlob creates a new block blob, or replace an existing block blob.
- GetBlob downloads the binary content of a blob.
- DeleteBlob deletes a blob if it exists.
- CopyBlob copies a blob to a destination within the storage account.
- ListBlobs enumerates the list of blobs under the specified container or a hierarchical blob folder.
For Windows Azure AppFabric Caching Service
- InsertEntity<T> inserts a new entity into the specified table.
- QueryEntities<T> queries entities in a table according to the specified query options.
- UpdateEntity<T> updates an existing entity in a table
- DeleteEntity<T> deletes an existing entity in a table using the specified entity object.
- DeleteEntity deletes an existing entity in a table using partition and row keys.
- AddCacheItem adds an object to the cache, or updates an existing object in the cache.
- GetCacheItem gets an object from the cache as well as its expiration time.
- RemoveCacheItem removes an object from the cache.
WF Azure Activity Pack is also available via NuGet
. You can type “Install-Package WFAzureActivityPack” in your package manager console to install the activity pack.